Wholesale French Terry Sweatshirts
Do you know what French Terry is? It's this: a terry cloth that only has loops on one side. Neat, huh? What does that mean? Why not buy the 72000L and find out?
Made by Anvil, the 72000L has triple-needle topstitching at the neck, shoulders, and waist, making it as durable as a warm blanket. It's also a good ol' semi-fit with a contoured silhouette and princess seams.
A blank wholesale sweatshirt that's perfect for screenprinting or bulk purchases.
- 7-ounce, 40/60 ring spun cotton/polyester terry fleece
- 1/4" contrast grey neck taping
- 2-inch rolled forward shoulders
- 3-inch 1x1 rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Pre-shrunk fabric 30/1
- Tubular construction
- Woven label
- Care label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
CHEST: Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat. BODY LENGTH: Measured from high point of shoulder from the front.